Tuesday, July 16, 2019

It's Time...

This is something that I have been putting off for some time now. I have always enjoyed writing and used to do it when I was younger. (Xanga fans, where you at?)

Since I have started influencing, I have been torn on doing reviews for the products that I receive. After a lot of consideration, I decided to focus my ideas and energy into my writing. I have great plans for this blog, not just for reviews, but for myself. They always say to take time and reflect. So, why not? The greatest advice I have ever received from any English professor was to write about what you know. Now, I may have a wide variety of knowledge on a few subjects, and I may be known to throw my opinion out there when it's not needed. However; I have true intentions. If I can make a difference in someone's life, whether it's big or small- I would take that as my purpose has been served.

I hope that my readers will grow with me. I hope that my followers will want to search for me and look to me for recommendations and reviews. I know I have a few blogs that I enjoy reading. I guess you could say they are my inspiration. I hope to achieve that for someone.

Hang with me guys. This is going to be a fun process. Let's grow together.


Best,
Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Binge Worthy Shows on Netflix & Hulu

My TV is constantly on. You would think, "Yeah, she's a mother." Wrong, it's background noise and something I get sucked i...